Saturday, June 4, 2011

Error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook

Today morning, When I open my outlook for joining a meeting, I was not able to click the link for meeting, it was working when I pasted the same on browser,  When you click a hyper link in Microsoft Outlook, you may receive the following error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I was clueless as everything was working fine a day before. Did some search on google and found that microsoft has published a solution for the same.

This was said to be a problem due to some corrupted registry keys after the internet explorer upgrade, and there is patch executable released by microsoft which would fix the problem for you, check this link

If you find any issues after this, do let me now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment