Here is a simple trick to activate windows without any product key .
When you have installed windows xp and try to activate you get messages like “your product key is not genuine or the number of activation has been exceeded” and then it tells you to call MIcrosoft to get the key, Instead of Going to this trouble, or instead of spending Hundred of dollars, to get a new genuine product, let us solve this problem by following way:
- Click on Start
- Find and Click “Run”
- Type regedit
- Click the plus next to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”
- Click the plus next to “SOFTWARE”
- Click the plus next to “Microsoft”
- Click the plus next to “Windows NT”
- Click the plus next to “CurrentVersion”
- Click “WPAEvents”
- On the right panel, find “OOBETimer” then double click it.
- Now, Delete all the Values by highlighting it, then delete it
- Then type in this value without the quotation mark “FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD”
- Then after that click OK,
- Then on the left panel right click WPAEvents, then click on permissions
- Then click System or SYSTEM, then Deny Full Control, then Click OK.
- Then Exit Registry Editor by Click the X or the red X on the Upper Right of the Title Bar or press ALT and F4 at the same time.
- To Very that it works, go to start, then “activate windows”, or go to start, then all programs, then “activate windows”
- If it says that Windows has been activated.